Addiction & Substance Abuse
If you find yourself using alcohol, marijuana, or mood-altering substances to cope with difficulties or avoid negative emotions, you should consider seeking help and treatment to acknowledge the early warning signs. The road to alcoholism and substance abuse can be a swift decline that can affect all areas of personal and professional life. Alcoholism and addiction are a degenerative disease for which there is no cure besides cessation. Addiction & Substance Abuse Therapy is here to help.
Addiction and alcoholism affect 40 million Americans, with only 11% receiving treatment. There are many contributing and interconnected factors to addiction, including genetics, early exposure, social environment, and emotional well-being. Seeking successful treatment will address all of these contributing factors, and ongoing emotional support and new coping skills will aid long-term recovery.
If you identify with any of the following, please contact us so that our team of medical and substance abuse treatment professionals can help you determine if your substance use is affecting your health and wellness.
- Feel guilt or shame about your drinking ?
- Lie or try to hide your drinking habits ?
- Have loved ones who express concern about your drinking ?
- Need to consume drugs or alcohol to feel better or relax ?
- Frequently forget your actions while under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Regularly drink more than you intend to ?
- Lose control over your ability to stop drinking ?
- Have relatives who are active alcoholics ?
- Have any of the above feelings, thoughts or behaviors about any mind-altering substance?
Once a problem is identified, we have multiple treatment options to guide you to recovery.
For opioid addiction, Dr. Ballen is licensed to prescribe Suboxone and Sublocade. Dr. Ballen also prescribes Vivitrol and Naltrexone for alcohol and opioid dependence when needed.
Addiction & Substance Abuse Therapy, Get Relief Today
If you’d like to learn more about our full addiction recovery programs, contact us today or call(720)738-8531. Our initial evaluation can help you determine the best course of action, from detox and outpatient programs to residential treatment and medication management.