When you think about a trip to the doctor, there is a good chance that you envision getting sick or injured before you decide to schedule that appointment. While it is important for you to rely on a doctor if you have an acute medical concern, getting to the root of the problem will produce long-term results. At Ballen Medical, it is our goal to find the cause of your symptoms, treating not only symptoms but the original source. We work with you to develop a comprehensive plan and help you develop a path to wellness.
A Personalized Treatment Plan That Meets Your Needs
When you come to us for assistance with functional medicine, you are going to work with us as a part of the team. Ultimately, functional medicine requires a complete effort from the doctor and the patient. Many medications and surgical procedures cause patients to experience side effects, yet never treat the source. Ballen Medical will work with your traditional medication needs while finding alternative methods that may have fewer side effects.
With functional medicine, we always think about the downstream effects. When our team works to craft an individualized treatment plan to address your main concerns, we will also ask you to assume some responsibility in implementing that plan and keeping us updated when you leave our office. When the entire team works together as one, we can help you improve your overall quality of life while also limiting the complications and side effects of our treatment plans.
What Issues Can Functional Medicine Address?
The good news is that functional medicine can be applied in a wide variety of manners. Some of the most common issues that we can address using functional medicine include:
- Thyroid Conditions: If you are experiencing issues with your thyroid, we can help you address them. This includes both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- Mold Toxicity: If you have been exposed to mold recently, then you understand just how frustrating mold toxicity and exposure can be. We can help you make a full recovery.
- Hormone Imbalance: Hormones are used to modulate the processes of your body. We can help you identify which hormones are out of balance and why.
- Weight Loss: Whether you are trying to lose weight or gain weight, we can help you meet your goals with a complete plan.
- Autoimmune Diseases: If you are experiencing an autoimmune condition, then your body’s immune system is attacking itself. We can figure out why and help you recover.
- Allergies: If you are tired of coughing and sneezing all the time, we are here to help you control your body’s response to common allergens.
- Fatigue: If you are ready to wake up with more energy in the morning, we can help you figure out why you feel tired and why you can do to live every day with more energy.
These are just a few of the many conditions that we can address using functional medicine.
The Benefits of Functional Medicine
If you decide to go with our functional medicine approach to our health, there are numerous benefits that you will enjoy. First, functional medicine is a systems-based approach, focusing on how each organ system relates to the next. Therefore, we will anticipate any surprises and plan accordingly. Next, because we will work to prevent healthcare problems from developing, we can help you save money by reducing the frequency and severity of acute health concerns. Finally, functional medicine also produces sustainable results. We not only want to help you get better but stay better as well. Count on the team from Ballen Medical to help you implement functional medicine in your life.
Contact Ballen Medical Today for Assistance with Functional Medicine!
If you are ready to take the next step, then we are here to help you. At Ballen Medical, we always place the needs of our patients ahead of our own. We are going to work with you using our functional medicine approach to make sure that we provide you with a sustainable approach to your healthcare. Give us a call today to speak with a member of our team! It would be our honor to help you with all of your health concerns!
Contact us today by calling (720)738-8531 or by filling out the form below to learn more: