IV Therapy for PTSD
If you have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, then you understand the severe impact this condition can have on your quality of life. You may experience flashbacks, relationship difficulties, and emotional liability. You might be wondering if there is any treatment out there that can help you. That is where we can provide assistance. We are Ballen Medical, and we believed in a comprehensive, holistic approach to the treatment of PTSD. One of the treatment options that we use IV therapy. Learn more about PTSD, our treatment plan, and how our IV therapy can help you.
What Is PTSD?
PTSD stands for post-traumatic stress disorder. This condition commonly arises after someone has gone through a traumatic experience. Some of the most common reasons why people develop post-traumatic stress disorder include:
- The individual has been involved in a traumatic accident, such as a motor vehicle collision, which may have resulted in serious injuries or the death of another individual
- Some people develop post-traumatic stress disorder after they have been involved in combat
- Post-traumatic stress disorder can also arise in individuals who have experienced various types of abuse including physical abuse, emotional abuse, and sexual abuse
- PTSD can also arise in individuals who have been involved in natural disasters, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, and tornadoes
If you are suffering from PTSD, there are several symptoms that you may experience. Some of the most common symptoms of PTSD include:
- You may experience flashbacks to the inciting event
- When you experience a flashback, you may experience high blood pressure and rapid heart rate
- You may start sweating or shaking
- People with PTSD commonly suffer from emotional liability, which refers to rapid shifts in their emotional state
Importantly, PTSD can present in different ways and different people. Some people may experience only one or two of the symptoms above while other people may experience all of them. For this reason, it is important to tailor the treatment of PTSD to the specific needs of the patient.
How Is PTSD Treated at Ballen Medical?
If you put your faith in us for PTSD treatment, we will tailor our services to meet your unique needs. We understand that it can be frustrating if you believe that you are receiving a cookie-cutter treatment that has not been designed with your specific needs in mind. That is why we believe in taking a slightly different approach.
When you come to see us, you will sit down with us in an individual setting. We want to hear your entire story. Then, we will present you with our treatment options, placing you in total control. We will act as your guide, providing recommendations for how we believe we should treat your PTSD.
We believe in the power of therapy. We believe that therapeutic counseling can be incredibly helpful for those who have been diagnosed with PTSD. For example, dialectical behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy can be incredibly effective in the treatment of PTSD. At the same time, we also believe that it is important to address the physical nature of PTSD as well.
IV Therapy for PTSD
Psychiatry and therapy work hand-in-hand with IV therapy, providing you with a comprehensive treatment plan that will address PTSD. The sooner you are able to work with an individual psychiatrist or therapist, the faster you are going to recover. As your psychiatrist and therapist work to address your mental health, IV therapy can be used to improve your physical health as well.
If you want your brain to recover, it is important to provide it with the tools at me. IV therapy can provide you with the nutrients you need to make a complete recovery. If you suffer from PTSD, this specific mental health disorder can deplete levels of certain vitamins, minerals, and enzyme co-factors. Are IV Therapy can help you replace them. Furthermore, because we deliver IV therapy directly into your bloodstream, we maximize your bioavailability.
Some benefits of our IV therapy include:
- You might be able to sleep better at night
- We will provide your cells with the healthy supply of vitamins and minerals they need to function
- You might be able to manage stress better
Count on us to help you manage PTSD.
Get Started with IV Therapy for PTSD Today!
If you are suffering from PTSD, you do not have to go through this alone. Our compassionate staff at Ballen Medical in Denver, CO, are experienced in administering IV therapy treatments in a safe, private, and nurturing environment. Our doctors have over 20 years of experience and know-how to work with you to find a depression treatment or other therapy program that will get you back in control.
Contact us today by calling (720)738-8531 or by filling out the form below to learn how IV therapy for PTSD can help you.