Vitamin IV Therapy
It is important for you to make sure that your body has all of the building blocks it needs to carry out its necessary functions. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who do not get the required vitamins and nutrients they need from their diets alone. The reality is that the typical Western diet is not healthy and does not provide people with the necessary fruits and vegetables they need. If you get hurt or fall ill, then there are going to be greater demands placed on your body than usual, further depleting your vitamins and minerals. That is where our team can help you. We are Ballen Medical and we provide Vitamin IV Therapy. Take a look at how our IV therapy can help you improve your vitamin and nutrient levels.
What Do Vitamins Do?
There are countless vitamins and minerals that play important roles throughout your body. It is important for you to have enough vitamins and nutrients to meet the demands of your organ systems. Some of the most important vitamins in our vitamin iv therapy include:
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1 is thiamine and it is commonly found in eggs, nuts, and whole grains. Thiamine plays a critical role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, which your body uses as a source of energy.
- Vitamin B2: Vitamin B2 is riboflavin and it is commonly found in peanuts, eggs, beef, and whole grains. Vitamin B2 is important in the function of certain enzymes. This vitamin also helps your body make certain proteins and carbs.
- Niacin: Niacin is commonly found in beans, fish, and nuts. This vitamin helps you break down certain triglycerides. It also helps your body control the production of cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is commonly found in spinach, corn, yogurt, and salmon. Vitamin B6 is important in the production of antibodies, which play a role in helping your immune system fight off infections.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is found in milk, egg, cheese, and meat. Of note, this is the only vitamin that you cannot find in vegetables. Vitamin B12 is required for your body to build red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients throughout your body.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits and green vegetables. Vitamin C plays a role in powering your immune system and in helping you heal wounds.
- Biotin: Biotin is found in eggs. This vitamin is critical in the production of fatty acids.
- Pantothenic Acid: Pantothenic acid is found in yeast, cereals, and green vegetables. This vitamin is involved in the production of certain hormones.
These are just a few of the many vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to power its functions. You might not be getting enough of these vitamins and building blocks in your diet alone. Our Vitamin IV therapy can help you address this issue.
Vitamin IV Therapy
When you are trying to find ways to make up for a lack of vitamins and other nutrients in your diet, you might be thinking about taking supplements instead. Unfortunately, this is not the most efficient way to get them into your body. When these supplements go through your digestive tract, they are broken down by the body. This means that you might not be getting 100 percent of what you ingest.
That is where IV therapy is better. With IV therapy, we can place vitamins directly into your bloodstream. Furthermore, this prevents your digestive tract from breaking down some of the vitamins that you need for your body. Finally, IV therapy is also the fastest way to get these vitamins and nutrients where they need to go. We will work with you to make sure that you get exactly what you need from our IV therapy for vitamins and nutrients.
Contact Ballen Medical Today for Vitamin IV Therapy in Denver
You need to provide your body with the building blocks it needs to not only help you recover from injuries and illnesses but also to keep you healthy. Our Vitamin IV Therapy can help you do exactly that. When you come to see us, we will review the benefits and drawbacks of IV therapy with you. Then, we will keep you as comfortable as possible. We want to make sure that your body has everything it needs to help you feel rested, recharged, and energized. Contact us today by calling (720)738-8531 or by filling out the form below to learn how IV therapy can help you.